Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oh, Those Hills!

Well, Tuesday night was my first hill workout in several months, and I was feeling it on Wednesday. But how great was it to be running the hill with your fellow Frost Toes? Everyone looked great out there, and trust me--we'll all be glad that we did these hill workouts.

Dwayne will be leading a run from Washington Park to the YMCA on Thursday. Here is the route we will run:

Half Wits--Washington Park to YMCA

Saturday morning we will be running 6 miles. We'll meet up at Panera West at 7 am, run across the ShopKo parking lot to Robbins Road, turn left on Robbins and then right on Progress Drive. We'll then take a right onto Koke Mill and run north all the way to Old Jacksonville Road. We'll take a left onto Rickard Road to FitClub West. We'll come back to Panera by way of Wood Mill Road and West White Oaks Drive. Here is a link to the route:

Frost Toes 6 Mile Run

There will be water available at FitClub. And we won't start until 7:05 at the earliest.

See you Thursday afternoon, Saturday morning, or both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it 5:30 tongiht too?

Anne B said...

I am going to run this route at 6 and add on a couple of miles to make it closer to 10 miles. As slow as I run, I'm counting on the the fleet-footed Toes to catch up and pass me before I get back to Panera.

Dwayne said...

The Tuesday and Thursday runs are at 5:30 PM. We meet at the shelter in Washington Park.