Fellow SRRC member Penny Warden is hosting this month's Saturday Social with a Halloween Party next Saturday, October 18th. She and her crew have created an awesome haunted mansion you just can't miss! You are all invited! Here's the details:
- October 18-6:30pm until you turn into a pumpkin!
- Haunted Mansion 6:30 – 8:30 pm, with children’s hour first!
- LIVE MUSIC BY THE MUD BUGS 9PM-MIDNIGHT(To make this a fun & safe event for families, please, no alcohol until after 9:00 p.m.)
- 4740 Old Chatham Road (south of Knight’s Action Park and Meier’s)
- Wear a costume! This is one event you don’t want to miss! Please join us for some ghoulish games, freaky fun, and frightening food!
- Bring a dish to pass and BYOB – Italian Beef, Hot Dogs, Buns provided.
HELP WANTED: four-six people needed to help finish a couple of the rooms at the Haunted Mansion. We'll meet right after FrostToes on Tuesday, October 14th. So finish your workout - grab a happy meal at McDonald's and spend a hour or so making this a spectacular event. Can you help? Let me know by Monday night (email@example.com) and we'll make arrangements to carpool over together. Since I coach at Lindsey on Tuesdays - I am not at FrostToes, but will meet up at 6:45 for anyone who can come and help.
Want more details? Email me!