Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hard Core

A night like Tuesday shows who is the hard core Frost Toe. We ran a hill workout in the rain, proving that it's never too wet to run, just like it's never too cold to run.

Everyone did a great job. I picked up a lot of confidence by being able to run up those hills.

If you're looking for a Thursday night group, remember that Cassie Pollard has a route planned out that you can see here: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=332425. Meet at Lincoln Park at 5:15 for that one.

Mary Tuttle will run Washington Park with anyone who is interested in meeting at the shelter at 5:30.

Remember that Saturday we will run nine miles. I've already been threatened with possible death if I map out a hilly route ... so we'll just see what happens. I'll get that route posted as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did do well, didn't we! After the delerium faded,I did feel like I accomplished something. Thanks -MT

Anonymous said...

Can I wear a halloween costume on Saturday?

Barry House said...

Frost Toes is a very casual group. You can wear whatever you want!

Doug said...

Thanks Cassie for the NorthEnd route Thursday.
We had a fun run when the rain paused for one hour, just long enough for us to run the 5.5m.
Doug