Now that you've run the toughest part of the FrostBite Festival 10-Mile Run - it's time to sign up!
- Go to http://www.srrc.net/ and download the application. Fellow FrostToes Linda Jones and Nancy Sutzer are the race directors for this race - and you can give your forms to them, or sign up via Get Me Registered (http://www.getmeregistered.com/)
- Tomorrow - Sunday, October 26 5:00 p.m. - 2nd Annual Halloween Hustle and Trail Trot for children and adults! Join us for a 4 or 2 mile fun run on the Wabash Trail. There will be lots of goodies and treats and a costume costume! The great family event is free with donations accepted for the local Girls on the Run program. More information is at http://halloweenhustle.blogspot.com/
- Tuesday - Thursday this week at Washington Park, 5:40 p.m. Tuesday will be a hill workout and Thursday will be a 4.8 mile run (the "Art Run" http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=17302). Remember - we run in ANY weather! Watch for more details.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. from Panera West - 9 miles (route TBA) OR
- Sunday - Starved Rock Runners Canal Connection XXVI 10K Race in Utica. This race is part of the SRRC Point Series and registrants get an awesome sweatshirt! It's a 2 hours drive up there - think of it as an SRRC field trip! See the SRRC website for a registration form for this downhill/flat and fast 10K race. Interested in carpooling? Meet at Panera West at 7:15 a.m. and we'll probably stop to eat lunch on the way back to Springfield.
For those of you who have never run the FrostBite Festival, now that you've seen the hills, what do you think? You guys were awesome today!